I can not rave enough about moroccan oil. It has completley changed my hair.
I was hesitant at first to use it, because it is oil. I have stick straight hair and usually a lot of product really weighs it down and makes it look greasy. This stuff is a little miracle in a bottle.
Besides smelling awesome, it strengthens and conditions your hair, reduces drying time, gives it body and restores shine. I color my hair and about a year ago it was so fried and dry - just looked blah. I have been using this stuff since and my hair has never been healthier.
All you need is a dime size amount. Apply it to wet hair and then style as usual. It works great on all hair types. I know people who have curly hair that love the stuff because it gives them the bounce and curl they want, without looking greasy or crunchy.
This is the only product I use in my hair now (I used to use mousse to give it body). I highly reccommend you go out this weekend and buy a bottle. It is worth every penny.

5 comments:
Dani!! So glad you posted this because I have a list of hair products that were rated as top award winners and this was one of them!! I read about sooo many different products and never know which one I should actually buy...so you just made my life muuuuch easier! Thank you!! Have a great weekend girl!
This one is great! You will fall in love!
Oh my gosh I use this too! I absolutely love it! I too was super turned of by the "oil" in the name. Thank goodness I tried it anyway.
Thanks for the tip!!! I'm always looking for new stuff! xoxo
I went and bought some today, can't wait to try!
Post a Comment