Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Hope you are all getting your fill of your favorite things before you have to give them up for lent! I am not Catholic, so we never really did lent in our family.  However, it is fun to give something up, just to see how long you can last! I have a few things in mind... some are a bit extravagant for me.  I thought about giving up carbs...

let's be real.

I like the idea of not giving something up, but picking up a new habit.  I know it goes against the whole point of lent, but it could be a good time to say that you are going to work out every day, or do yoga every morning, or wake up at 5:30, or eat breakfast everyday, or whatever else tickles your fancy.

start something new for lent. (and give something up if you must)

leave me a comment and tell me what your new habit will be (or what you are giving up), and let's see if you stick to it!

2 comments:

Caroline Elizabeth said...

Lets see if any of us stick to anything healthy once you get into town...

xx

Danielle Sands said...

Haha, oh believe me! We must at least TRY!