first of all... who says that?
second, who else is a little turned off by john mayer's sexual revelation?
yes, john... you're hot. jessica is hot. i'm sure your sex life is hot. but show a little respect and don't share it with the whole world. mystery is hotter.
i guess her body is a wonderland... a "crack cocaine" like wonderland
props to jessica for (so far) handling it cool.
john, you went down a few notches in my book.

5 comments:
wait...are they back together? Im so out of the loop.
Valerie - here's a reference: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/10/john-mayer-jessica-simpso_n_456566.html
have always loved JMayer, but he's creeping me out these days!!
so immature! as soon as i think i like him again he does something dumb to mess it up. (always enjoy the tunes though)
I agree. I think he spends too much time coming up with these "clever" yet unimpressive one-liners and not enough time trying to make his songs not all sound the same!
I always thought he was just a good ol boy next door... still love his tunes, but come on!
Post a Comment