Wednesday, February 10, 2010

best present ever


so i pretty much have the most fabulous friends on the planet.  

my birthday is february 25 (turning the big 2-4) and i wanted to do something really fun.  my parents are going to mexico, and i have met a few friends in wisconsin, but i just had a feeling i would end up sitting at home downing bottles of wine all alone.
not that there is anything wrong with that...

i really (really) wanted to go visit my besties in va, but my bank account has been looking pretty empty.
i hate you student loans, i hate you, i hate you.

two of my friends, caroline and christina said they would split my plane ticket so that i could come visit.

i melted. how amazing are they?

this will be the best birthday ever. 

i love you girls. i miss you dearly. thank you!

15 days!


3 comments:

Caroline Elizabeth said...

I just cried a little--while that might be the bubbly speaking, I can't freaking wait for you to get here b.c my life is never as much fun without you in it!! I am counting down the days!!

P.S. I feel like I look like a tranie in that first picture in the fursss

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Caroline Elizabeth said...

P.P.S Your new blogger profile pic is saucy--I like it

Danielle Sands said...

Aw, I love you! Can't wait... and glad you like my "saucy" pic