Tomorrow I am going to look at an apartment, and I am kinda excited (and nervous) to see it. I have seen it several times listed on craigslist, but was always hesitant to inquire because it is titled "Sweet hobbit style apartment." There were never pictures so I figured it was a way of saying it was really tiny, and old and that maybe it had a grass roof and really low ceilings.
Anyways, he finally put pictures of it up and it looks really cute! I don't need a big apartment, just a little place I can call home. I will let you know how it goes... hopefully I can stand up in the place.
Wish me luck!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good luck!!! YAY!
my stepdads best friend used to live in a legit hobbit home- he rented a house that was built for a little person (think little house geico commerical) it was too funny.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"maybe it had a grass roof and really low ceilings"
love you.
Post a Comment