Friday, February 19, 2010

bedroom inspiration

As some of you may know, I have been on the hunt for an apartment for awhile.  Yes, I probably am being a little bit more picky than I should be, but darn it, I want to find something I love. You should love where you live.

Anyways, I can't wait to acutally find a place so I can start decorating! The first thing I want to do is my bedroom.  I have always loved a really clean look - I am thinking white and navy with splashes of hot pink.

I saw this fabric on absolutley beautiful things and thought it would be the perfect start.  I was thinking curtains, but I could use it as a chair or even make some cute throw pillows for my bed.



I say that I love this now, but everyday I see something different I like.  Guess I will have to wait and see what my apartment (and my budget) look like when the time comes!


On second thought, maybe I'll do my living room blue and white with pops of coral... loving this look!


 

No comments: