The week flew by, and I am so excited for the weekend.
I get my hair done (finally)!! Woo hoo!
I am going to look at some apartments. I think it is time for me to move the hell out of my parents house and get a place of my own!
I am going to go Christmas shopping. I haven't started yet, and the pressure is on. This is also a good excuse to update my wardrobe a little.
I am going to get a pedicure.
And, hopefully clean out my car. I spend a lot of time in the old Passat these days, and it's time to throw away the fast food bags. (yuck)
What are your plans?
Speaking of TGIF...Remember when T.G.I.F was on ABC? Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, Dinosaurs, Sabrina, The Teenage Witch... and I could go on.
I loved those shows...
and still watch the reruns on TV.
Topanga, you owe me all of your syndication money.

1 comment:
hahaha topanga!
Post a Comment