I live in Wisconsin and I have no mittens. That is unheard of.
I am on the hunt for a great pair. I can't make up my mind, so I might just have to buy more than one pair...
I love these because I can still be addicted to my iPhone and my hands will stay nice and toasty. These gloves from Echo Design have electromagnetic finger tips so you can touch away.
I also would like a nice pair of leather driving gloves. My hands would stay extra warm with these cashmere lined gloves from J.Crew
Last, but not least, I have always loved the ten-finger mittens... these ones from Anthropology are pretty darn cute.
Then I have to decide what color I want... oy vey.
Do you have a favorite pair of mittens?



2 comments:
i just bought some like the anthropology ones- they kind of make me feel like a homeless person but i must say they are very useful (easy to use your phone in/use atms/etc)
Love the jcrew ones--I actually almost bought that exact pair but decided to wait and see if they go on sale!!! Also love the special iphone gloves, I just think I would feel like a total nerd wearing them :)
Post a Comment