Tuesday, December 29, 2009

snuggie bunnies

One of my favorite Christmas presents was my Snuggie from Millie.
Yes, my dog got me a snuggie.  

And Millie's "grandma" got her one, too.  We spent Christmas night all snuggled up on the couch.




I love her
(that other little white thing snuggled up with us is Millie's "baby")
i know i'm a little strange when it comes to my dog

4 comments:

Caroline Elizabeth said...

bahaha--love it and love you (and millie). I wish we could get a picture of millie and Henry in their snuggies :)

Brittany said...

LOVE IT!

furry children are the best.

i was blog creeping and look what i found!

http://-lovelovelove.tumblr.com/post/302753308

thought of you!

Chic Geek said...

Hey thanks for becoming a follower! Love your blog!! Hope you're well
xoxo

p.s. How did you get this fab background I absolutely adore it!!!

Danielle Sands said...

Hi Catherine! I looove your blog, too! You have given me a lot of decorating inspiration!

I got my background from shabbyblogs.com they have lots of really cute ones!