I am very happy to say that I really do love my job! Each day is totally different, which is great. I think the biggest part for the love of my job, is the marketing "team." It's just Linda, my boss, Carol, her assistant and me. They are the sweetest ladies and are the best office mates I could ask for!
This is a photo of us at our Christmas Open House we had yesterday. I printed it and gave it to Carol, and she said "I can't wait to put this in the marketing team scrapbook!"
How cute.
Me, Santa, Linda, Carol
I plan on posting pictures and stories of the residents I work with as well. I just want to put them in my pocket. Old people are the best (when they are happy).
p.s. how bad do I need my hair done?!

1 comment:
your hair is soooo long!
I love hearing about your job! Cant wait to read the stories.
Post a Comment