Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do I know you?






Dear Blog,


Oh, how I have missed you so! Things seem to be so crazy right now! A lot has happened since we last chatted…


First of all, I had a great Thanksgiving.  I was so excited to be home – the first time in 3 years that I have been with my family on my favorite holiday.  I ate way too much (who doesn’t”), and relaxed.  It was splendid.  And besides the obvious, I was so thankful for…


A brand new JOB! I finally, after almost (almost) a year of wishing, hoping and searching – I found one.  I am the new Marketing Coordinator for a place called Milwaukee Catholic Home.  It is a retirement community right in the heart of downtown Milwaukee.  I plan on telling you a lot about the people who live there because they are so amazing and have the coolest stories.  I kinda feel like I have 120 grandparents! It is common that when people come visit me in my office, it’s to bring me cookies. :)


My friend Andy finally had his Thirty Seconds event that I have been helping him with and was anxiously awaiting.  We got a few local restaurants to donate food and drinks and he made a great speech.  If you don’t know what Thirty Seconds is… check out his blog because he has a great story.  His book is really cute, and benefits a great cause.


What else blog? I feel like it has been a whirlwind of a month and I am sorry I have neglected you.  I will try to get better at it.


And before I go, I would like to have you listen to a song since I haven’t done a MAM in weeks now! This one is for all the sweet little old people at my new job – it makes me feel really great about working for seniors – make sure you listen closely.





Until next time... XO


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thank goodness you are back!!!!!!! I missed you!!!

Love you