Sunday, December 13, 2009

"I'd love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair"

As some of you may know, I have been very fortunate my entire life to have my hairdresser be my mom  -

she is really amazing at it.

Unfortunatley, she has been doing it so long that she is kinda sick of it.  I have had two other people in my whole life cut and color my hair.

I hated it both times.

So, I am going to try a new girl that my mom recently went to and loved.  She is really picky about who does her hair (and most of the times just does it herself). So, hopefully after Saturday after 10 a.m. I will be happy and not in tears begging my mom to fix it.

I want to bring a few pictures because saying "just do whatever you think will look cute" will most likely not be.

So I want your opinion....









The Reese would obviously be a little shorter, because my hair is really just below my shoulders.

I will be taking votes all week.  And please, please send me other pictures that you think are cute!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

loving jsimps!

Danielle Sands said...

I do too! I am thinking a little mix of reese and jsimps...

Marci said...

I vote Kristen Cav's #2! The first one of her looks identical to your mom's hair (she always has the best hair)...

Anonymous said...

I vote the sims/reese combo--either way,you are gorg