Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How's the drive?


Since I got my new job, I have to drive just about an hour each way, everyday.  It's starting to get a little old, especially when I am stuck in traffic...

or because it snows 13 inches and everyone is in the ditch and am forced to drive like a granny...

or because of the wacky FM DJs I listen to every single morning...

or because I could be sleeping an extra hour...

(I have complained enough for one day)

However, when I get to the point where I get to drive along Lake Michigan and all the historic, gorgeous mansions, it makes the drive much more enjoyable. 



One morning (when its not 3 degrees outside) I will leave extra early to sit on one of these benches and soak it all in.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Emily said...

CUTE blog! I love your hair. :)

Anonymous said...

love to imagine you taking it all in(in warmer weather!)