This week I still really want to still post a MAM. I know it's not Monday...
I have been hearing this song SO much lately... randomly on the radio, at a friends house this past weekend, at the grocery store... just everywhere.
I think it is a sign.
And it reminded me how much I love this song.
I have been hearing this song SO much lately... randomly on the radio, at a friends house this past weekend, at the grocery store... just everywhere.
I think it is a sign.
And it reminded me how much I love this song.
It also helped me cope through my "Annie" days...
send me on my way.
send me on my way.
enjoy.
4 comments:
good one. love this song.
they were so good in concert! before he sang this he goes "to all you little ones out there, this is the IceAge song"
I REMEMBER this song! It's great...good choice for a post. (Have I mentioned how great this blog is just for hanging out?)
I heard this live years and years ago...such a good song! xx
Post a Comment