Monday, November 16, 2009

Workin' Woman



Today I start my first day as the new Social Media Liason for Koehn & Koehn Jewelers, a local jewelry store specializing in Hearts on Fire Diamonds.  I am really excited (and nervous) about this, and hope that Andy, my boss gets the results he is looking for.

It is only a part-time gig, and the best part is, I can work from home, Starbucks, Panera, my bed, and other cozy locations that have a Wi-Fi connection.

What do you guys like when it comes to Fan pages on Facebook? What annoys you, what do you wish they did more of, etc.  I want to hear your thoughts and ideas, so please comment!

Oh, and if you would like, become a fan of Koehn & Koehn on Facebook!

3 comments:

Thirty Seconds said...

You'll do great! I have no worries...(just don't screw up.) Kidding...

AK

PS--We need to find a different term than boss. I hate that.

Danielle Sands said...

Haha, "Andy, the guy who is trusting me to make this work..."

Does that sound better?

Valerie said...

SO excited for you Dani. Let's have a phone chat and talk...maybe I can help you brainstorm some ideas.

LOVE you.