Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."



At the Milwaukee Art Museum (Also known as MAM, kinda funny, right?) for the next few months, there is an Andy Warhol exhibit called Andy Warhol: The Last Decade.  It is the first U.S. museum survey exhibition to explore the work that this pop icon artist produced during the final years of his life.  I am going tomorrow night and am very excited.  I don't know much about him, but I can't wait to learn and see more.  



I am even more excited to finally visit the Milwaukee Art Museum.  It is a gorgeous building, right on Lake Michigan and I am sure the views from the inside are just stunning.  I always wanted to get married here... I should probably try to find a boyfriend first.

baby steps. 

2 comments:

Caroline Elizabeth said...

haha love the "baby steps." Anyway, Im pretty J--I LOVE Andy Warhol. Would have been a perfect excuse for me to come visit in the cold...too bad. LOVE YOU anyways. xx

Danielle Sands said...

It is until January 3... you have plenty of time to still visit!