Ok, so here is my little rant for the day.
This will be my first Thanksgiving at home with my family in 3 years! And it is one of my favorite holidays, so I am really thankful to spend this year with them.
What is killing me, is that Christmas won't give us a chance to give thanks. Two weeks before Halloween, I was at the store and it looked like Christmas threw up all over the place. The day after Halloween, Starbucks served me my coffee in a red, holiday cup. A week ago, I heard "Santa's Coming to Town" on the radio.
Don't get me wrong. I love Christmas, and am just as excited as Santa's little elves are (and can't wait to have my Christmas movies marathon), but...
why can't we just take it one holiday at a time? Sometimes we are all so excited for the next big thing, we forget to appreciate the time we have right now.
So, there. My two cents.


2 comments:
love this. can't we all just slooowwwww doooowwwwwn.
I am SO with you on this one, Danielle. We are almost forced to get onto the next thing when haven't even been able to digest the last one. Valerie...yes...slooooowwwww doooooowwwwwwn.
Post a Comment