Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hi, my name is Annie Anxiety...

I really don't know why it has been so hard for me to blog lately.  I just can't get around to doing it.  I even started a little list of things that I could blog about... and that isn't even helping me.

I've been freaking out a little bit.  Just about life in general.  I am starting to really bum about the whole finding a "career" thing. The past few days my name has been Annie Anxiety, and I hate those days.

But, I always get through it.

I don't really know what this post is about... just a nice little way for me to vent, I suppose.

Happy Hump Day. Can't believe how fast the end of the year is going by... it will be 2010 before we know it!

XOXO

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Jump on the crazy train with me my love!!! I have been a bundle of nerves. I think its becasue you are so far away from me!

Chin up, this too shall pass, what-other-people-think-of-me-is-none-of-my-business and all that rubbish that I usually tell myself to get out of a funk.

LOVE YOU!

Thirty Seconds said...

I just want to jump in here and say that, "What other people think of me is none of my business" is GENIUS. Told it to one of my staff today...