This weeks MAM is definitely a favorite of mine. Every time I hear it, my foot starts tapping and I want to get up and dance. "To Be Young" is a good reminder for me. Right now I am young and have the whole world in front of me. Sometimes I feel like I am in such a hurry to get to the next place in my life, but we all just need to enjoy where we are right now ... (I will blog later about Thirty Seconds, a great idea founded by my friend Andy who really helped me realize that we can't worry about what happened in the past or what is going to happen in the future. Live for the thirty seconds you have right now).
Anyways, I hope you enjoy "To Be Young" by Ryan Adams as much as I do. And, it reminds you to be young and alive.
I had no clue he was married to Mandy Moore... random.
2 comments:
Yep...definitely a toe-tapper. (He sounds like Elvis kind of.) No pressure...but now I'm looking to you to introduce me to music I haven't heard. (And thanks for the reference to my blog in this post!)
You rock...absolutely...
Hmm reminds me of some people I know!! Love you
Post a Comment