Wednesday, April 7, 2010

twiddle and tweet

A friend of mine from college, Chyrie, just started up her own line of everything screen-printed - fashionable and unique scarves, pillows, tea towels and more! Chyrie is an extremely talented artist and designer. I always marveled her designs skills, anything from ads and logos to jewelry and apparel.

twiddle and tweet is “all about turning simple organic forms into something modernized, without losing its charm.” Everything that Chy makes is completely designed, printed and sewn by her! She also plans on diving into fabric dyeing, block printing and linocuts.

Here are a few of my favorite things from twiddle and tweet:

Her signature “l-o-v-e” in sign language design pillows



This rockin’ 80’s scarf will add a pop of color and style to any drab wardrobe



Soft and feminine, this scarf is perfect for spring and summer… how cute would it look with a black tank and some sailor shorts?


I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next.
become a fan here

2 comments:

Bridget said...

i love those pillows.

Danielle Sands said...

I know Bridget, aren't they great?! Thanks for checking out my blog!