Wednesday, March 31, 2010

let there be light

So, I am pretty much all settled in my new little apartment - and I finally (!) have internet!  I must say, I was feeling a little disconnected and tried to do as much quick, sneaky blog catching up at work as I could. 

Feels good to be back.

Anyways, I have been super excited about the weekend because I am going to see Passion Pit, a band I have been mildly obsessed with since last summer.  A few days ago a local radio station, 102.1 did a little Facebook promotion.  All you had to do was become a fan of 102.1, click that you were attending a private pre concert/hang out with the band event and then they would announce the winners today at 1 p.m.



I won.

I WON!

Needless to say, I am a little bit excited.  I have a feeling that we are going to become the best of friends, and then they will sweep me away and take me on tour with them around the world.

one can only hope. 

5 comments:

Olivia Leigh Folmar said...

AWESOME! I love passion pit I'm insanely jealous!!

Marci said...

I feel like you are always winning radio station giveaways.. what is your secret?! :)

Danielle Sands said...

Haha, I know! I guess I have won several radio station give aways in my lifetime. So random!

Chic Geek said...

So fun! Small world my best friend dates the drummers brother. Sean and Kait go to see them all the time! Have so much fun!

Brittany said...

woo! i cannot wait to hear all about this! and if you dont start blogging again on monday im going to assume youve run off with the band penny lane style.

congrats on winning! (i tend to win stuff like this alot too- but i dont think im lucky i just think i enter everything possible so im bound to win haha)