I came across a new blog yesterday called "Enjoying the Small Things" not expecting to fall in love with this amazing story. I was sitting in my office yesterday on my lunch break and within 5 minutes I was balling.
There is nothing like the love between a mother and a daughter. I can't wait to experience that love.
(it scares me... if I feel the way I do about my canine child, God only knows how I will feel about my human children.)
Oh, and she is an amazing photographer. She put together the coolest book for her daughters third birthday.
I hope I can be that creative with my kids.
I hope you enjoy the small things just as much as I do!



1 comment:
Now I have to go check out this blog you are talking about...
And I wonder too how I will handle being a parent to a human-child. I'm a bit over the top with my kitties... and by a bit I mean entirely crazy!
Post a Comment