i lovveeee this. & yes. I will sing anything for you. XOXO
Full disclosure: My husband wants this to be 'our' karaoke song. I reallly love this version.
Haha, please video tape it and send me it when you do!
Know what? My wife would have loved this version.
Aw Andy, I don't know why but that makes me really happy.
love love love. i have never heard this before and i am a fiest fiend!
Yay, Claire! Glad you love it too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i lovveeee this. & yes. I will sing anything for you. XOXO
Full disclosure: My husband wants this to be 'our' karaoke song. I reallly love this version.
Haha, please video tape it and send me it when you do!
Know what? My wife would have loved this version.
Aw Andy, I don't know why but that makes me really happy.
love love love. i have never heard this before and i am a fiest fiend!
Yay, Claire! Glad you love it too!
Post a Comment