If you haven't noticed, I am just a little obsessed with my dog, Millie. I always wonder what she does all day long while I am at work and now I can watch her!
I am in love with the iCam application for my phone. I saw this commercial and downloaded it immediatley. It has some neat features -you can view up to 4 cameras at a time (I think I am crazy enough just having the one), it will record any 'motion' (I caught Millie peeing yesterday... poor dog), and you can get sent push notifications to alert you when there is movement (I turned this off because my phone was dinging way too much).
If you have an obsession with your furry friend like I do, and have a web cam and an iPhone you can play, too!
1. Download iCamsource on your computer (free download)
2. Download the iCam app on your phone ($4.99)
3. Set it up and you are in business.
Warning: You are going to be obsessed with checking the camera. Today I discovered that Millie howls while I am gone. I have never heard her howl before. My heart is breaking.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
omg you should never have told me about this. im going to be angela on the office watching my cat all day.
haha--love it. Im so excited to download everything this weekend!!
I've even got the ladies at work asking "What is Millie doing?!"
I would love to spy on my kitties during the day... I have always been curious about what they do. Probably a lot of napping... but I still want to see!!
this would be a problem because i would have to leave work to beat my dog when i saw it eating my shoes.
Post a Comment