Thursday, October 15, 2009

Big Foot

It is really hard for me to find shoes because my feet are so big.  I am tall, but even my friends taller than me, (cough, cough Caroline) wear a size smaller.

Target and Payless are two places where I can find shoes in size 11.  They also carry the trendier stuff that I am not likely to spend hundreds on, so I will spend $40.00 dollars on something that will probably be out by next season... and let's be honest, the shoes themselves won't last that long either.

When I saw this post by fashionista Mary Grace, I headed to Payless the next day.  They did not have much of a selection in size 11, (go figure, they never do) but they did have the Sasha Ruffle Booties I wanted!



They are surprisingly comfortable, and did not break the bank, so I can put my pennies towards some shoes I really want! Thanks for the tip MG!


3 comments:

Valerie said...

My size 10 feet are in crisis mode with the winter months coming. I need so much helpppppp!

I need to go check out pay less.

love you and your big feet.

Mary Grace Mock said...

Yayyyy I love when my posts actually help! So glad you got them. I love!

PS I'm a size 10 ;)

Caroline Elizabeth said...

Im a size 10 too--yay!!
Anyway, Danigirl, I tried these on too but didn't get them b/c they made me feel like an amazon woman. Wish you lived closer so we could still trade shoes every once in a while. Thursday!! love you.