Monday, October 12, 2009

MAM

I know a favorite among those who read my blog (all like 10 of you – I love you) is this song.  It just makes me want to dance around and sing at the top of my lungs. 
I downloaded the rest of the All Rebel Rockers album and I love it!  A little mix of reggae, hip-hop, jazz, folk and rock.  It is especially great for when you are not sure what you are in the mood to listen to – gives you a little bit of everything.

This particular song started playing on my shuffle the other day, and it surprised me because I had never heard it.  For all of us, there is always something in life that drags us down. I think we spend too much time dwelling on what coulda, would, shoulda, been.  The lyrics really spoke to me – just have a little faith. This is something that we should all be reminded of everyday. 
So here is to having a great week.  Just have a little faith, don’t let it go.






I know it's hard when you're down 





and the bad times seem to follow you around 
and they got no reason to show 
Don't let it go, oh no 
and when it's 3 in the morn 
and you've told your whole life story to a telephone 
and the radio's the only thing to let you know 
You're not alone, oh no 


Just have a little faith in me 
I'll have a little faith in you 
So have a little faith in me 
Don't let it go, oh no 
And I wish I was there 
Just to run my own fingers through your worries and cares 
Even though I fumble and fall 
Don't let it go, oh no 


and when the rain falls down 
You know the flower's gonna bloom 
and when the hard times come 
You know the teacher's in the room 
and when the sun comes up 
You know that I'll be there for you 


Don't let it go, oh no 
Just have a little faith in me 
I'll have a little faith in you 
Uh huh 
So have a little faith in me 
Don't let it go, oh no 


Just have a little faith in me 
Uh huh 
I'll have a little faith in you 
So have a little faith in me 
Don't let it go 
Don't let it go 
Don't let it go 
Don't let it go 
Don't let it go 


Just be strong for me 
I'll be strong for you 
Just be strong for me 
I'll be strong for you 
Just be strong for me 
I'll be strong for you 
Just be strong for me 


Don't let it go 
Don't let it go 
Don't let it go 
Don't let it go 
Don't let it go 


Oh... 
Don't let it go 


Oh... 
Don't let it go 


Oh... 
Don't let it go 
Don't let it go

2 comments:

Marci said...

This made my day:) Thanks for sharing it!

Mary Grace Mock said...

Exactly what I needed today. Thanks for the reminder :)