Hey Danielle! I've enjoyed reading your blog...and...I have some music recommendations for you. Fanfarlo and Great Lake Swimmers are two of my faves right now. Hope things warm up soon in WI! We're getting snow tomorrow in Indiana...ugh. The Midwest is rough. -Lauren (Ratz)
6 comments:
Im so excited for you! Please post pictures soon of your little house. THere is an extra room for me right? I'll take the couch if need be. XO
I agree with Val, post pictures soon!
Hey Danielle! I've enjoyed reading your blog...and...I have some music recommendations for you. Fanfarlo and Great Lake Swimmers are two of my faves right now. Hope things warm up soon in WI! We're getting snow tomorrow in Indiana...ugh. The Midwest is rough.
-Lauren (Ratz)
I left you something on my blog! xoxo.
Thanks Lauren (Ratz) for the music picks! I will definitley check them out. The midwest winters are TOO long! Can't take it any longer.
To the other Lauren - Thanks so much! :)
i need photos!!!! soonnn!!!
Post a Comment