I also got to see my dear friend, Valerie, when I was visiting good ol' Richmond. I miss Valerie very, very much. We used to see each other almost every day and our visits usually consisted of, well, eating.
So, of course, when I visited her, we, um, ate. She fed me the most delicious pizza combination and I am now addicted and have been craving it ever since. Last night I caved, called my brother and said he MUST pick up a California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza on his way home from work... oh and a tub of sour cream.
It may sound like a weird combination, but a slice of this pizza with a dollop of sour cream is just heavenly. I suggest you all go to the freezer section at your grocery store and get it tonight for dinner.
I, unfortunately, did not have peaches and vanilla ice cream to top it all off like Val and I did. Probably a good thing...
6 comments:
Now I am craving it again! It's the best thing ever!!!!!!!
Omg my mouth is watering.
im practically preheating the oven- that sounds delicccc.
um YUMMM
ew.
Haha, Marci I love you..
Post a Comment