Tuesday, September 29, 2009

From there to here, from here to there...




Oh, If I only knew the places I would go!


Just a little bit about the places I have been so far.


In the beginning, I was born in a small town called West Bend, Wisconsin.


After ten years, my dad's job took us here, another small town called Winchester, Virginia.  That is where I "grew up."


Then came time to go to college.  I started here and ended up here. I graduated, jeez, almost a year ago.


For a few months I was here and there, but never really felt like I was in the right place.  So, I decided to be a big girl, pack up my things and move back 
here. 


I wait tables and tend bar.  I live with my parents.  I am desperately searching for a "career." My life is really not where I pictured it would be a year ago.


but I am so...


happy.




2 comments:

Valerie said...

are we ever where we think we are going to be a year ago?

love you! i'm so happy that you are happy.

Mary Grace Mock said...

I love the honesty in this post :) You'll figure it out. In the meantime, happiness is most important of all!